Three bedroom +2 bathroom townhome apartment
In the heart of Northridge, this attractive 40-unit apartment community is well located near all the shopping, dining and entertainment that makes Northridge a go to spot in the San Fernando Valley. The property has very close proximity to public transportation, with the Northridge Metrolink and DASH transport system literally across the street. This makes it very easy to get around the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and specifically California State University, which is a very short commute.
The property consists of 10 four-unit buildings, sitting on approximately 2 acres of land, making it a very comfortable environment for tenants. The units are well laid out and all townhome style, with the bedrooms upstairs.
With 84 parking spots there is ample parking for all the units. The common areas have lush landscaping, BBQ area, playground and laundry room (with five washers and five dryers). All units have double pan windows and sliding glass doors.
Security deposit: 2500
Available: September 1, 2020
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Central Air Condition
- Central Heating
- Joe's Cafe (2.93 mi)2520 reviews
- Brent's Deli Northridge (0.87 mi)2383 reviews
- Dave's Hot Chicken (0.87 mi)186 reviews
- Barclays Coffee and Tea (0.58 mi)566 reviews
- R Coffee House (0.96 mi)113 reviews
- Cafe Aficionado (0.64 mi)218 reviews
- Vons (0.75 mi)156 reviews
- Albertsons (1.31 mi)83 reviews
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market (2.08 mi)11 reviews
- Los Angeles Career College (0.58 mi)8 reviews
- Reseda Elementary School (1.67 mi)2 reviews
- Cleveland Charter High School (0.66 mi)10 reviews
- Chase Bank (0.75 mi)25 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (0.77 mi)19 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (1.95 mi)43 reviews