Newly acquired, this modern building is situated adjacent to the Hansen Dam park, and Golf Course. Views are spectacular from apartment balconies and the poolside area.
Apartments all have baclonies with mountain or garden views, central air and heating, stainless steel sinks, and granite countertops in the kitchens. All kitchens are currently being re-fitted with brand new stoves. They have hardwood floors, and are cable-ready. Parking is gated and secured, with a video camera security system. Shared facilities include a laundry room and a large pool.
As well as being great for golfers, with the nature park right next door this is an ideal location for hiking, picnicking, horse-riding (there is an equestrian center) and even swimming and boating – at the Hansen Dam Aquatic Center.
With the 210, 188 and 5 freeways close by there is convenient access to other parts of the valley.
Burbank is just 10 miles away via the 5 Fwy.
Full kitchens are open concept, creating a kitchen/dining/living space.
Older stoves like the one pictured here are currently being replaced with new, modern ones in all apartments.
(This ceiling vent is also being replaced.)
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Central Air Condition
- Central Heating
- Swimming Pool
- Nashville Hot Chicken (0.09 mi)191 reviews
- 786 Degrees (2.5 mi)2378 reviews
- Mojitos (2.48 mi)144 reviews
- TK Coffee (0.13 mi)43 reviews
- House Roots Coffee (4.73 mi)569 reviews
- Churro Hub Cafe (3.16 mi)118 reviews
- Pacoima Charter School (0.76 mi)19 reviews
- MacLay Junior High School (0.45 mi)3 reviews
- Hrashq Pre-School (4.97 mi)1 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (0.76 mi)17 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (2.38 mi)43 reviews
- Chase Bank (1.73 mi)16 reviews